The service for handling recruitments and simplifying the hiring process (the "Service") is powered by Teamtailor on behalf of any company within Infobric Group that is reponsible for the processing of your personal data ("Controller" “we” “us” etc.). For contact details to the Infobric Group companies please see section 14.
We are the controller in accordance with current privacy legislations. The Candidates’ personal data is processed with the purpose of managing and facilitating recruitment of employees to our business.
2. Who is covered by this policy?
This policy covers our handling of personal data about Candidates and Reference persons during recruitment:
• You are a Candidate if you apply for employment with us using the Service.
• You are the Reference person if the person who has applied for a position with us has specified you as a reference in connection with a recruitment process.
3. Who is responsible for handling your personal data?
The group company recruiting for the position in question is responsible (is the Controller) for the handling of your personal data. "We", "our" and "us" in this information refer to the relevant group company responsible for handling your personal data. Contact details for the group companies covered by this information can be found in section 14 below.
4. What personal data do we collect?
We only collect the personal data we need. What personal data we collect depends on how you interact with us and whether you are a candidate or reference person.
We collect and process the following categories of personal data:
• Identity information: Data that makes it possible to identify you, e.g. your name.
• Contact details: Information that makes it possible to contact you, e.g. address, e-mail address and telephone number.
• Profile information: Information about your profile, e.g. gender, age, current position, information about current employer or client, and marital status.
• Competence information: Information about your skills, e.g. education, professional experience, language skills and certifications.
• Personal data shared in communications with us, e.g. content of e-mail messages and chat.
• Test results: Data relating to completed tests, e.g. test results, time of the test and type of test.
• Profile information collected when Candidates add personal data about themselves using a third-party source such as Facebook or LinkedIn.
• Profile information from third parties, such as Facebook, LinkedIn and through other public sources. This is referred to as “Sourcing” and be manually performed by our employees or automatically in the Service.
5. From where do we collect personal data?
We collect personal data from:
• Yourself. We collect the personal data that you yourself provide to us, e.g. in your application documents.
• Recruitment company. Where applicable, we collaborate with various recruitment companies and then collect the information about you that they share with us in connection with the recruitment.
• Reference persons. We normally take references from reference persons as part of the recruitment process and then collect the information they share with us.
• Group companies. The companies within the group cooperate with each other and can share information with each other in connection with employee communication.
• External persons. We may also collect personal data about you from external persons who provide us with your personal data, e.g. in connection with communication.
• Publicly available sources of information. Within the framework of a recruitment process, we may also collect personal data from publicly available information sources, e.g. from social networking platforms or public records.
6. Our use of personal data
We use your personal data, among other things, to manage the recruitment process, evaluate and follow up the recruitment process, manage and respond to legal requirements and to comply with the law. Below we list detailed information about why we use your personal data in different cases. All treatments do not have to apply to you, but which treatments you are covered by depends on how you interact with us and whether you are a Candidate or Reference person.
To read more about which categories of data, on which legal basis we use personal data for each purpose and how long your personal data is saved, see our Detailed information on our use of personal data.
• Manage the recruitment process
We use your personal data to manage the recruitment process, e.g. to receive and review your application documents (such as CV and cover letter), to evaluate the application and to communicate during the recruitment process.
• Future recruitment
If you give your consent, we save your application documents for future recruitment, e.g. to be able to contact you if a recruitment need arises for a position that fits your profile.
• Carry out reference taking
We use your personal data as a reference person in connection with taking references within the framework of a recruitment process, e.g. to communicate and collect your opinion about the candidate.
• Conduct verificiations, personality and ability tests
In some cases, we carry out various types of verifications and tests (e.g. personality and ability tests) as a step in the recruitment process. If verifications and tests become relevant, we will ask for your consent to this and you will then also receive more information about the current verifications and tests.
• Follow up and evaluate the recruitment process
We use your personal data to evaluate and follow up the recruitment process, e.g. to produce reports and statistics on the number of applications per position.
• Ensure technical functionality and security
We use your personal data to ensure necessary technical functionality and security in our IT systems, e.g. in security logging, error handling and backup.
• Manage and respond to legal requirements
We use your personal data if it is necessary to handle and respond to a legal requirement, e.g. in connection with a dispute or legal process. For this purpose we may share certain information with other recipients, see further below for more information.
• Fulfill legal obligations
In order to fulfill legal obligations that we have, we process your personal data if necessary, e.g. to meet requirements in any applicable employment protection regulation.
7. Storage and transfers
The personal data collected through the Service is stored and processed inside the EU/EEA, or such third country that is considered by the European Commission to have an adequate level of protection, or processed by such suppliers that have entered into such binding agreements that fully complies with the lawfulness of third country transfers or to other supplies where adequate safeguards are in place to protect the rights of the data subjects whose data is transferred. To obtain documentation regarding such adequate safeguards, contact us using the Contact details listed in 14.
8. Candidates’ rights
You have certain rights under current data protection legislation in relation to the personal data we have collected about you.
You have the right to:
• Request access to and a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
• Request rectification of personal data that you believe is incorrect or incomplete.
• Withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data based on your consent.
• Request erasure in some circumstances, but not in cases where, for example, the law requires us to retain such data.
• Request that the processing of your personal data be restricted in certain circumstances.
• Object to processing which is based on our or another party’s legitimate interests for reasons related to your specific situation.
• Transfer your data (data portability) under certain circumstances by requesting a copy of the personal data we hold about you in a structured format (data portability) that you can transfer to another recipient.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please contact us using the contact details below.
However, transfers of information over the internet and mobile networks can never occur without any risk, so all transfers are made on the own risk of the person transferring the data. It is important that Candidates also take responsibility to ensure that their data is protected. It is the responsibility of the Candidate that their login information is kept secret.
10. Transfer of personal data to third party
We will not sell or otherwise transfer Candidates’ personal data to third parties.
We may transfer Candidates’ Personal Data to;
• Group companies. The companies in the group cooperate with each other and therefore share information with each other in connection with communication between employees and external persons;
• our contractors and sub-contractors, acting as our Processors and Sub-Processors in accordance with our instructions, for the provision of the Service;
• authorities or legal advisors in case criminal or improper behaviour is suspected; and
• authorities, legal advisors or other actors, if required by us according to law or authority’s injunction.
In some cases, when necessary, we share your personal data with other recipients for certain purposes:
• manage a merger or sale of the business,
• manage and respond to legal requirements,
• comply with legal obligations, and
• respond to a request.
Examples of recipients are external advisers, authorities, courts, the police and potential buyers or sellers if we were to sell the business.
11. Aggregated data (non-identifiable personal data)
We may share aggregated data to third parties. The aggregated data has in such instances been compiled from information that has been collected through the Service and can, for example, consist of statistics of internet traffic or the geological location for the use of the Service. The aggregated data does not contain any information that can be used to identify individual persons and is thus not personal data.
14. Contact information
For questions, further information about our handling of personal data or for contact with us in other matters, please use the below stated contact details. If you are not satisfied with the answer you have received, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your data protection supervisory authority (Sweden: Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten, www.imy.se, Norway: Datatilsynet, www.datatilsynet.no).
Group companies and contact information:
Infobric AB (Infobric Construction Sweden)
Corporate identity number: 556646-2949
Phone: +46 (0)36-34 03 02
Adress: Gjuterigatan 9, 553 18 Jönköping, Sweden
Infobric AS (Infobric Construction Norway)
Corporate identity number: 996 878 546
Phone: +47 24 15 60 00
Address: Universitetsgata 10, NO-0164 Oslo, Norway
TelliQ AB (Infobric Fleet)
Corporate identity number: 556733-7430
Phone: +46 (0)589 – 123 70
Adress: Glasbruksgatan 1, 732 31 Arboga
Infobric Field AB
Corporate identity number: 559001-9179
Phone: +46 (0)8 – 480 011 00
Adress: Gustavslundsvägen 147, 167 51 Bromma
AddMobile AB (Infobric Workorder)
Corporate identity number: 556654-1156
Phone: +46(0)40 – 66 33 100
Adress: Dockplatsen 1, 211 19 Malmö
Infobric Time AS
Corporate identity number: 984 406 509
Phone: +47 24 15 60 19
Adress: Schweigaards gate 16, 0191 Oslo
Corporate identity number: 989 474 278 Phone: +47 38 00 10 00
Adress: Schweigaards gate 16, 0191 Oslo